The Official Parks and Landmarks “Park Ages” Collection draws inspiration from the fonts reminiscent of the “Dark Ages” or Middle ages. Our Badlands National Park Crew Neck honors this beautiful South Dakota National Park. All 100% of profits made from this crew neck help with the restoration and conservation of the beautiful Badlands National Park.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan