Cuyahoga Valley National Park Women's Shirt - Established Line
The Official Parks and Landmarks Established Line pays homage to all 63 US National Parks. Cuyahoga Valley National Park was established on October 11, 2000, and our Cuyahoga Valley Womens t-shirt honors that date. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful Ohio National Park.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Sign up for our newsletter
Register for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, coupon codes, and FREE STUFF.