The Official Parks and Landmarks “Park Ages” Collection draws inspiration from the fonts reminiscent of the “Dark Ages” or Middle ages. Our Lake Clark National Park Long Sleeve Shirt honors this beautiful Alaska National Park. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of the beautiful Lake Clark National Park.
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US