LCNP Happy Trout Jacket - Lake Clark National Park Embroidered Packable Jacket - Parks and Landmarks // Champion
The Official Parks and Landmarks // Champion Embroidered Jacket is perfect to represent Lake Clark National Park and give back to its conservancy. All 100% of profits made from the sale of the shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful Alaska National Park and the National Parks Service.
Protect yourself from the elements with this Champion packable jacket. This wind and rain resistant polyester jacket with a detailed embroidery design has a practical hood, front kangaroo pocket, and zipped pouch pocket which you can pull out and use to scrunch the jacket into for convenient storage.
• 100% polyester micro poplin
• Wind and rain resistant
• Half zip pullover with a hood
• Front kangaroo pocket
• Hidden zipped pouch pocket
• Packable in the zipped pouch pocket
• Adjustable bungee draw cord at hood and bottom hem
• Elastic cuffs
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve