Mammoth Cave National Park Kid's Shirt - Established Line
The Official Parks and Landmarks Established Line pays homage to all 63 US National Parks. Mammoth Cave National Park was established on July 1, 1941, and our Mammoth Cave youth t-shirt honors that date. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful Kentucky National Park.
This is the tee that you've been looking for, and it's bound to become a favorite in any youngster's wardrobe. It's light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
Sign up for our newsletter
Register for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, coupon codes, and FREE STUFF.