Mesa Verde National Park Men's Hoodie - Established Line
The Official Parks and Landmarks Established Line pays homage to all 63 US National Parks. Mesa Verde National Park was established on June 29, 1906, and our Mesa Verde Hoodie honors that date. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful Colorado National Park.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua