Mount Rainier National Park Men's Shirt - Established Line
The Official Parks and Landmarks Established Line pays homage to all 63 US National Parks. Mount Rainier National Park was established on March 2, 1899, and our Mount Rainier Mens t-shirt honors that date. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful Washington National Park.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Sign up for our newsletter
Register for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, coupon codes, and FREE STUFF.