Sequoia National Park Men's Shirt - Established Line
The Official Parks and Landmarks Established Line pays homage to all 63 US National Parks. Sequoia National Park was established on September 25, 1890, and our Sequoia Mens t-shirt honors that date. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful California National Park.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Sign up for our newsletter
Register for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, coupon codes, and FREE STUFF.