Shenandoah National Park Women's Shirt - Established Line
The Official Parks and Landmarks Established Line pays homage to all 63 US National Parks. Shenandoah National Park was established on December 26, 1935, and our Shenandoah Womens t-shirt honors that date. All 100% of profits made from this shirt help with the restoration and conservation of this beautiful Virginia National Park.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Sign up for our newsletter
Register for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, coupon codes, and FREE STUFF.